cannot install MailScanner due to 2 instances of Perl

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at FSL.COM
Thu Apr 15 23:58:23 IST 2004

I'm not the perl expert but you might try the install using

        install.sh -ignore-perl

I've had to install MailScanner on a few "hosted" servers where I had little
control over perl or other applications and Julian's' install flag has
always worked.

Steve

Stephen Swaney
President
Fortress Systems Ltd.
Steve.Swaney at FSL.com

> Thanks for any help or direction that anyone might be able to offer. This
> new server is replacing a 3 year old server that already has MailScanner /
> SA running and we LOVE it. Just hoping to get a little help to keep use
> it.
>

> Regards,
>

> Dene Ulmschneider
>
> 142 Willis Avenue
>
> Mineola, N.Y. 11501
>
> tel:        866.MY.PC.HELP
>
> fax:       718.228.2657
>
> web:     www.datatechie.com <http://www.datatechie.com/>
>
> email:   dene at datatechie.com

> dangerous content by MailScanner at Fortress Systems Ltd.
> <http://www.fsl.com/> , and is
> believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.

Fortress Systems Ltd.