OT: breaking threads

Ugo Bellavance ugob at CAMO-ROUTE.COM
Thu Apr 15 13:56:52 IST 2004

Hi,

        Someone let me know that I am breaking the threads when I reply to posts.  Anyone else noticed that?  Anyone could tell me what I do wrong?  I am using Outlook 2000 & XP and I simply click on "reply" to reply.  If I get the bad reply-to address, I click "reply-all", then remove the adress of the sender so it goes only to the list.

I know I could try another mail client, but I'd rather not.  I use Thunderbird for personal use, but we use outlook a t work.

Thanks,

--
Ugo Bellavance
Camo-Route Inc.