OT: breaking threads

Jason Balicki kodak at FRONTIERHOMEMORTGAGE.COM
Thu Apr 15 14:24:21 IST 2004

>        Someone let me know that I am breaking the threads
>when I reply to posts.  Anyone else noticed that?  Anyone

I noticed that at one time your client was adding additional
"Re:"'s to the subject.

Here's something.  Your subject is "OT: breaking threads"
but when I hit reply it stripped the "OT:" off.  Weird.

Note: I'm putting it back in by hand so it doesn't break
anything.

Since we use outlook at work too I'm wondering how often
it's screwing stuff up.  I guess this warrants further
investigation, which I'll get right on in my copious
spare time. :)

--J(K)