HTML.

Erik Jakobsen eja at URBAKKEN.DK
Tue Apr 13 19:52:02 IST 2004

Chris Yuzik wrote:
> Erik Jakobsen wrote:
>
>> To this there's just to say, that I need to stop here, even I feel its a
>> pity.
>>
>> And I'll miss MailScanner, that is a nice software, that I like.
>

> Erik,
>
> Is this a troll? Give me a break.
>
> If this isn't a troll, then you need to learn to not be so overly
> sensitive. Don't act like your feelings are hurt and we should all rush
> to your attention.

Its not a troll. At first I asked as I normal do, without saying, that
you all should rush to my attetion. If you feel thats not the true, then
prove what you say I have done and rushed for, but I didn't.

> Julian, Ugo, and countless others work very hard at creating and
> supporting MailScanner, arguably the best email "anti-bad-stuff" program
> out there. Whether you choose to continue using it or not will not
> likely make any difference to anyone but yourself and your users. Last
> time I checked, virtually everyone (except those that sign up for a
> contract...perhaps something you might consider) that enjoys MailScanner
> does so without paying anything; same for the excellent and neverending
> support. MS is an excellent example of an Open Source project that
> exhibits the best of everything; let's keep it that way.

Of course non is taking any care if I leave the stage, but I get peace.
And about paying. There I have to tell you, that I have supported
mailscanner many many times. And I have not claimed about anything about
mailscanner. Have I ?.

> Cheers,
> Chris

Thanks Chris. You have said the most adult words in this ugly
discussion. I really regret, that I asked this damn innocent question,
but done is done.

subject closed.

--
Med venlig hilsen - Best regards.