HTML.

Chris Yuzik chris at FRACTALWEB.COM
Tue Apr 13 19:35:00 IST 2004

Erik Jakobsen wrote:

> To this there's just to say, that I need to stop here, even I feel its a
> pity.
>
> And I'll miss MailScanner, that is a nice software, that I like.

Erik,

Is this a troll? Give me a break.

If this isn't a troll, then you need to learn to not be so overly
sensitive. Don't act like your feelings are hurt and we should all rush
to your attention.

Julian, Ugo, and countless others work very hard at creating and
supporting MailScanner, arguably the best email "anti-bad-stuff" program
out there. Whether you choose to continue using it or not will not
likely make any difference to anyone but yourself and your users. Last
time I checked, virtually everyone (except those that sign up for a
contract...perhaps something you might consider) that enjoys MailScanner
does so without paying anything; same for the excellent and neverending
support. MS is an excellent example of an Open Source project that
exhibits the best of everything; let's keep it that way.

Cheers,
Chris