HTML.

Erik Jakobsen eja at URBAKKEN.DK
Tue Apr 13 19:20:35 IST 2004

The last comment from me here in this discussion is, that the way I got
threated is not normal for me to see here.

First here at the last I get some URL's to look at, and this of course
is nice.

But why not start with it instead of just saying "the moon is round" ?.
This is in fact what was said, and then one can just say, why are you
saying so.

And people don't understand my English.

To this there's just to say, that I need to stop here, even I feel its a
pity.

And I'll miss MailScanner, that is a nice software, that I like.

Thanks for all Julian.
--
Med venlig hilsen - Best regards.
Erik Jakobsen - eja at urbakken.dk.