HTML.

Ugo Bellavance ugob at CAMO-ROUTE.COM
Tue Apr 13 18:48:08 IST 2004

Hey, I have absolutely nothing against you, except the fact that you often misunderstand what we write to you.

>I think this is the reply I got, that its wrong to ask. Ugo
>ought to be
>a nice man, but not now as he attacked me. There is many ways
>in telling
>people what one mean. The reply I got from him was a single word. This
>is to claim at. This is the same as if one ask, and writes "its not
>working". He answered me "Use rulesets". What ruleset ?. how could I
>know it.
>
>Then Jan-Peter. Please in very deep details tell me how to ask here on
>this mailinglist.

 http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/#rulespost

I spent about 40 hours writing this page, and I still have to work on it, so please be kind enough to spend 5 minutes to read it.

I'm not attacking you, btw­.  Since I wrote the MAQ, I tell everyone to go to the maq, faq before posting and no one objected yet.

>I don't want to be here, getting as attacked as I have been here.
>And I'm really wondering why, because its the first time I have been
>treated like this.

If it is a reference to a discussion you had with me earlier, the only thing I can say is that you totally misunderstood many of my statements.  I think it is probably a language issue, but I don't know.  Now I try to be as clear as I can with you.