whitelisting responses to outgoing messages

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at FSL.COM
Sat Apr 10 14:06:46 IST 2004

MailWatch for MailScanner stores all header information in a MySQL database.
Shouldn't be too hard to pull the To: addresses from any messages sent from
your domain form the MailWatch database and build a whitelist that
MailScanner could use to skip SpamAssassin checks (which is what I assume
you want to do).

Depending on the volume, it might be best to implement the whitelist as a
MailScanner database lookup.

http://mailwatch.sourceforge.net/

Steve

Stephen Swaney
President
Fortress Systems Ltd.
Steve.Swaney at FSL.com

> IDs could be purged out of the database after a while to avoid
> it to grow too much and slow down lookups.

> believed to be clean.
>
> Fortress Systems Ltd.
> www.fsl.com

believed to be clean.