Mailscanner-4.28.6-1 and SPAM Actions= attachment deliver pro blems

MailScanner mailscanner at SMITS.CO.UK
Sat Apr 10 13:48:54 IST 2004

Hi Michael,

That's an excellent idea. I'll see if I can add an age option to the
script and make the delete dependent on the received date of the
message.

Bart...

-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of Michael St. Laurent
Posted At: 07 April 2004 00:57
Posted To: MailScanner
Conversation: Mailscanner-4.28.6-1 and SPAM Actions= attachment deliver
pro blems
Subject: Re: Mailscanner-4.28.6-1 and SPAM Actions= attachment deliver
pro blems

Hello Bart,

I'm using your IMAP retrieval script and it's working famously!  I am
hoping to find a way to expand it's function slightly as I'd like the
script to delete all messages from the folder or (preferably) all
messages that are more than an arbitrary number of days old.

Does this make sense?  Can you help with this or at least point the way
to a routine that can be used to delete messages from the IMAP server?

--
Michael St. Laurent
Hartwell Corporation