MailScanner review/comparisons?

Pete pete at eatathome.com.au
Tue Apr 6 23:19:05 IST 2004

>If your MailScanner server is already up and running, and can handle the
>load, and they are determined to go with the etrust appliance, why not
>suggest that they chain the MailScanner box in between the appliance and
>their Exchange server for a trial period, and see how many extra viruses
>and spams MS detects that the appliance didn't...
>
>John.

Exactly what i have already suggested, they are off thinking of ways can
this now. I put it up as a "we really need to test our solution, can we
scan all your mail, with the output going to your etrust server so any
hits on your etrust server will allow us to fine tune our MS machine"
Which should hopefully highlight what a great machine mailscanner is ?