MailScanner review/comparisons?

Pete pete at eatathome.com.au
Tue Apr 6 23:10:59 IST 2004

> P.S. Your company has be 'given' to another? I realize this email is
> going off-list but that's ok because it has an attachment. If you care
> to comment, post it back to the list ;-)

Ours is a not for profit organization that is decades old - the
constitution says that the assets of the business (which are
substantial) shall only be used for a like purpose - the people running
the business for the last few years have broken it, badly, to the point
where total collapse is inevitable - instead of this collapse they gave
our business to another like business, so instead of competing againmst
each other in the same market, we 'merged'/taken over and dominoate the
market, essentially. But as we have an IT dept and they have an IT dept
the heads are all playing one upmanship daily, i have avoided
invlolvement until recently when they derided the beloved mailscanner :)