Postfix "skipped, still being delivered" Issues

Hirsh, Joshua joshua.hirsh at PARTNERSOLUTIONS.CA
Mon Apr 5 13:00:02 IST 2004

> Do you still get any problems running recent versions? I hope
> I have fixed all of these problems now.

Hi Julian,

 I was still running into the message duplications with 4.26.8 (RPM
version), which was the last version in which you specifically mentioned a
fix for the postfix message duplication bug. I haven't had time to upgrade
to the newest version yet, but the change log doesn't show anything
specifically related to this issue.

 Cheers,
-Joshua