x-spam-flag

Niklas Olofsson niklas at ADNECOM.SE
Mon Apr 5 13:26:02 IST 2004

I would like to add the "X-Spam-Flag: YES" to the header when spam is
found, is this possible ??. I have tried changing the "spam header" to
X-Spam-Flag but i get this result:

The reason for this is that in the latest groupwise code they added a
feature that automaticly puts mail marked with x-spam-flag to the
users
junk mail folder.

>From the readme:

If the GWIA is started with the /XSPAM switch then the GWIA will check
every MIME message for the X-SPAM-Flag. If the flag is present and set
to "Yes" then GWIA will add the MISC_MIME_FLAGS_SPAM to the message
file
that is passed to the POA.

/Niklas Olofsson