Sending to multiple email servers

Howard Yuan Howard.Yuan at VALENCE.COM
Sat Apr 3 01:20:36 IST 2004

>>> ugob at CAMO-ROUTE.COM 4/2/2004 16:10:52 >>>
Ok, this is obviously a MTA or DNS setting.  MailScanner has nothing to do with delivery.

I have never done that before, but it might be in the transport file of postfix.
http://www.postfix.org/transport.5.html

I just don't know if it supports multiple entries for one domain.

Maybe have an internal dns system that responds something different than the public dns?
*---

Ah, so this is a Postfix issue? Okie dokie. I'll look through the Postfix config files and let you know if I find anything. ^__^ Thanx.

Howard