Sendmail -q15m unchangeable?

Kevin Spicer kevins at BMRB.CO.UK
Mon Sep 29 20:10:29 IST 2003

On Mon, 2003-09-29 at 20:00, Richard Peiper wrote:

>        I kept the configuration from the previous setup and they had
>it
>setup to be queued. I could change it to batch or something else to see
>if
>that shuts them up. Thanks for the advice, I will look into doing it.

I think the clue was in your question "When they screwed it up".  I'd
change it back to batch.

Sounds like you'd be well advised to grab a standard MailScanner.conf
and diff it against your current file to see if they made any other
unusual configuration decisions.

BMRB International
http://www.bmrb.co.uk
+44 (0)20 8566 5000