4.23-11: major bug: virus warning text itself appears in quarantine

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sun Sep 28 15:49:31 IST 2003

I have just tested this with

Allow Form Tags = no

and 3 different combinations of quarantine options:

1) Quarantine Infections = yes
Quarantine Whole Message = no
Quarantine Whole Messages As Queue Files = no

2) Quarantine Infections = yes
Quarantine Whole Message = yes
Quarantine Whole Messages As Queue Files = no

3) Quarantine Infections = yes
Quarantine Whole Message = yes
Quarantine Whole Messages As Queue Files = yes

In all cases it worked precisely as I would expect it to.

Can anyone else reproduce this problem?

--
Julian Field