debug mailwatch 0.3 setup? {Scanned by HJMS}

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at HERFF-JONES.COM
Fri Sep 26 17:45:56 IST 2003

Yup, followed those, near as I can tell, but to no avail.  I get a prompt
for a username and password from my browser, but the credentials are not
accepted.  Just got back from two days out, I'll dig in the code and maybe
that'll help me spot what I'm missing.

> I guess you've added in index.php to the apache http.conf file on the
> DirectoryIndex section?

There is no index.php in the 0.3 version of MailWatch.  I recall Steve
mentioning in an email to the list that the symlink for it was accidentally
left out but I can't find the message in the archives.  What file does
index.php symlink to in your MailWatch install?

-t.