MailScanner Process Overview Diagram (second draft)

Ugo Bellavance ugob at CAMO-ROUTE.COM
Fri Sep 26 17:26:57 IST 2003

-----Original Message-----
From:   Denis Beauchemin [mailto:Denis.Beauchemin at USHERBROOKE.CA]
Sent:   Fri 9/26/2003 11:06 AM
To:     MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject:        Re: MailScanner Process Overview Diagram (second draft)
Jason,

I'd change "Identified as Spam / Virus Free" for "Free of Spam and
Virus" to make it clearer (but then maybe I had problems with this one
because English is not my mother tongue).

Maybe you could do without the directory names as many of us use
different values.

Otherwise it looks quite good.

--
Denis Beauchemin, analyste
Université de Sherbrooke, S.T.I.

It would make sense to me too.  It would be a bit clearer.  I'm from Quebec too, though :)