Revised MajorSophos available

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Sep 26 09:16:01 IST 2003

 From the ChangeLog for 4.23-11...

- All virus scanner package installation paths have been moved to
   virus.scanners.conf so they are not in any of the wrapper or autoupdate
   scripts.
   *NOTE*: If you are not using my "update_virus_scanners" global updater
   *NOTE*: script, but have written your own cron jobs, then you must add
   *NOTE*: the installation path to the autoupdate commands. To see the
   *NOTE*: default path, read virus.scanners.conf.
   *NOTE*: If you don't do this, your autoupdates may not work.

--
Julian Field