Problem after upgrading SA to 2.60

Benny Pedersen xpoint at JUNC.ORG
Fri Sep 26 07:52:51 IST 2003

On Thursday 25 September 2003 16:44, Julian Field wrote:
> Install SpamAssassin either from source or from CPAN. Do not use their
> RPMs, there are nasty reasons why they are bound to never work for a large
> percentage of people.

i build from a tarball into my own rpm files and this have always worked for me :)

i do not install anything from cpan since my redhat is rpm based, most things break when 2 systems have to work together as in if i just install a perl module it could overwrite a rpm instelled perl :/

i keep it rpm as long as i have redhat :-)

you sent html into a mail list :(