Problem after upgrading SA to 2.60

kfliong kfliong at WOFS.COM
Fri Sep 26 02:26:31 IST 2003

i too upgraded SA to 2.55 few days ago.  I used the rpm. Could that be the
reason some of the mails in my server are handled by mailscanner and some
by sendmail? Also, i am seeing a lot of spams only score around 2.00-2.50.
So I have to change the spam score to 2.00. Is that score correct or am I
having problems with SA?

Thanks in advance.