--mailscanner wont scan emails with virus software {Scanned}

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at CI.JUNEAU.AK.US
Wed Sep 24 23:51:08 IST 2003

LOL.  A victim of your own success.

Best...

...Kevin
CBJ MIS Dept.               Network Systems Administrator, Mail
Administrator
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500