mailscanner-mrtg: strange message?

Lee Garner garner at GARNET.ACNS.FSU.EDU
Fri Sep 19 05:22:24 IST 2003

Hi,

I've just recently installed the mailscanner-mrtg package
(version 0.05, release 3) and have noticed an interesting
"message" that appears at the bottom of the initial page
(the page with the miniatures of all of the graphs).

At the bottom of the page are three text lines:

                   This page will update every 5 minutes
               Click on any of the graphs to see more detail
                    ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!

...the last one, of course, is the one that I find rather,
well, "disturbing".

Has anyone else running mailscanner-mrtg noticed that message?

I hope I haven't just installed some software that has compromised
the security/integrity of my system!  :(

 - Lee

| Lee Garner (Unix Systems Administration)   | E-mail:    lee.garner at fsu.edu  |
| Academic Computing & Network Services      | Fax:       850-644-8722        |
| Florida State University                   | Voice:     850-644-2591        |
| Tallahassee, Florida 32306-2760  USA       | Teleport:  30°25'34N, 84°19'32W|