Feature request: strip specific HTML tags {Scanned by HJMS}

Thu Sep 18 22:45:09 IST 2003

On Thursday 18 September 2003 10:40 pm, Rose, Bobby wrote:

> 4.23.11 has a convert html to text option.  Have you tried it?

That converts *all* html tags to text, if any of them are on the
'undesirable' list.

What this request is asking for is to convert only the specific tags which
are objectionable, and leave the other innocuous html tags intact.

Regards,

Antony.

--

How should I know if it works?   That's what beta testers are for.   I only
coded it.

 - Linus Torvalds