Feature request: strip specific HTML tags {Scanned by HJMS}

Nicholas Esborn nicholas_esborn at AFFYMETRIX.COM
Thu Sep 18 22:45:03 IST 2003

Bobby,

It is my impression from reading the documentation that this option turns
the ENTIRE message into text.  I'm looking for a way to simply remove the
specific, risky tags but leave the rest of the HTML intact.

-nick

--
Nicholas Esborn
Affymetrix, Inc.