Mail Routing Issues {Scanned by HJMS}

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at HERFF-JONES.COM
Tue Sep 16 16:08:31 IST 2003

I think you may be missing what he wants to do - what he wants is to route
mail without using DNS ***AT ALL***, via the mailertable, essentially
overriding DNS.  Thus he doesn't want the "real" information for a, b, and c
to have any impact on his email routing.

But that hopefully helpful statement is my sole contribution since I don't
remember how the mailertable even is supposed to work. :-)

-t.