Maybe a solution from comp.mail.sendmail Re: Verisign bogosity {Scanned by HJMS}

David dh at UPTIME.AT
Tue Sep 16 16:26:19 IST 2003

I found this on the newsgroup. Just added it to our sendmail, let us
see how it does

http://groups.google.com/groups?dq=&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-
8&safe=off&selm=sG-dnW2lNauK4vuiXTWJjw%40speakeasy.net

(WARNING I am sure the web view breaks teh formatting of the M4, but a
guru could help you better than me. I think the large gaps are usually
TABS not whitespaces)

-d

-- nee amata wo mitsukete soshite midoto wasrezu
    domma mi mumega itakutemo soba mi iru mo
			zutto...zutto...zutto