Virus checker recommendations for Windows 2000 Server?

Mike Kercher mike at CAMAROSS.NET
Sun Sep 14 17:24:23 IST 2003

You can get Norton AV Corporate for about $35/seat from CDW and the like.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
Of Damien McKenna
Sent: Sunday, September 14, 2003 10:59 AM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Virus checker recommendations for Windows 2000 Server?

I was wondering if anyone had recommendations for a virus checker/cleaner
that will work with Windows 2000 Server?  I don't want anything overly
fancy, the server doesn't run email or anything other than file sharing and
user logins. I don't want to spend very much, if anything at all.  I'd be
quite happy with a small, yet reliable checker that was basically the same
as the normal workstation checkers, but none of them seem to support Windows
2000 Server. Any help would be appreciated.
--
Damien McKenna  damien at mc-kenna.com  http://mc-kenna.com/