Virus checker recommendations for Windows 2000 Server?

Peter Bonivart peter at UCGBOOK.COM
Sun Sep 14 17:32:14 IST 2003

I think you have come to the wrong place...we're Unix people doing
e-mail virus scanning...

/Peter Bonivart

--Unix lovers do it in the Sun

Sun Fire V210, Solaris 9, MailScanner 4.23-11, SpamAssassin 2.55, ClamAV
20030829