Virus checker recommendations for Windows 2000 Server?

Damien McKenna damien at MC-KENNA.COM
Sun Sep 14 16:59:09 IST 2003

I was wondering if anyone had recommendations for a virus checker/cleaner that
will work with Windows 2000 Server?  I don't want anything overly fancy, the
server doesn't run email or anything other than file sharing and user logins.
I don't want to spend very much, if anything at all.  I'd be quite happy with
a small, yet reliable checker that was basically the same as the normal
workstation checkers, but none of them seem to support Windows 2000 Server.
Any help would be appreciated.
--
Damien McKenna  damien at mc-kenna.com  http://mc-kenna.com/