Just Installed mailscanner,spamassassin

Mike At Spy spycobalt at SPYPRODUCTIONS.COM
Tue Sep 9 17:43:50 IST 2003

Thank you to Mike Andrews for answering my first question.

For my second question, and hopefully last;

I followed the instructions at:

http://www.qitc.net/support/mailscanner/

For installing on my Cobalt RAQ4.  Everything went great for mailscanner,
and it is working nicely.

I installed SpamAssassin, and it seemed to install just fine with no
complaints.

However, after I turned in 'on' in Mailscanner, I was no longer able to POP
mail.  After awhile, and messing with the filter levels, I turned
SpamAssassin off in Mailscanner and suddenly recieved all of my mail, that
apprarently, was sitting somewhere on the server.

In the maillog, I do see an error referring to mailscanner not being able to
find SpamAssassin as being installed.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

-Mike