Turn off all possible message changes for some users?

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at HERFF-JONES.COM
Tue Sep 2 20:57:28 IST 2003

So far MS has been a joy to work with.  I do wish there were some sort of
doc (besides the source) that listed the exact sequence in which various
checks happen and what the next step is for each possible outcome of a check
- ie a flow chart of MailScanner message processing that answers questions
like:

- "Which virus scanner gets the message first?"
- "If running multiple virus scanners, does the second scanner get the first
message after the first scanner has processed the whole batch or just that
message?"
- "If a message is marked as spam via a RBL list, does it still get passed
to spamassassin?"

...and the one for my particular situation:

"If 'Virus Scanning' and 'Spam Checks' are both 'no', then do the filename
rules still get applied?"

Then again, maybe such a doc is already there and I've just missed it. :-)