Mail Not Routing, stuck in /var/spool/mqueue.in

lester lasad llasad1 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 2 21:17:49 IST 2003

Mail is currently being accepted and queued but it is not being relayed to my internal mail server.  I have not made any changes and this started occurring roughly around 1300 CDT.  I have checked /var/log/messages and maillog and I am not finding anything in there that is pointing to the problem (I am fairly new to MailScanner, set it up and haven't had to many problems because it has been very stable)

I am able to ping and telnet to port 25 from my MailScanner box to my internal server, but the message just queues up and is never delivered.

Thanks in advance for your assistance and time.  I haven't posted here in quite awhile, if you need addtional info please let me know.  Thanks again.