Turn off all possible message changes for some users?

Mike Kercher mike at CAMAROSS.NET
Tue Sep 2 20:50:52 IST 2003

Sounds like he's on the right track overall.  I'd attribute that to Julian's
straightforward and "simple" wording of the MailScanner.conf entries.  A new
user can have MailScanner up and running in a matter of minutes...even with
rulesets!

Mike