Spam whitelist q?

Peter Bonivart peter at UCGBOOK.COM
Fri Oct 31 16:53:28 GMT 2003

No, the spam check is separate. You need to create a ruleset for the
HTML form check. It's easy, look in /opt/MailScanner/etc/rules. Remember
to name the file something ending with rules, like e.g. htmlform.rules.

You can do that for the filename check also if you want to.

/Peter Bonivart

--Unix lovers do it in the Sun

Sun Fire V210, Solaris 9, MailScanner 4.23-11, SpamAssassin 2.60 + DCC
1.2.9, ClamAV 20030829