Spam whitelist q?

Kevin Hanser Kevin at MICA.NET
Fri Oct 31 16:48:21 GMT 2003

If I put a specific sender into the spam whitelist on MailScanner, will
that also whitelist them for the Filename checking?  I currently have a
customer whose users are complaining about some emails being blocked
that they used to receive (before we implemented the spam relay).  They
are getting blocked by the HTML form filename filter.  If I put the
senders into the spam whitelist, will these messages then get through?
(or do i need to disable the HTML form check?)

thx