Spam whitelist q?

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Solutions michele at BLACKNIGHTSOLUTIONS.COM
Fri Oct 31 16:53:54 GMT 2003

Spam checks and file checks are separate, so you would need to fiddle around
some more

Mr. Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions
http://www.blacknightsolutions.ie/
http://www.search.ie/
FREE IE domains - see site for details
Tel. +353 (0)59 9139897
Fax. +353 (0)59 9139897

  _____

Of Kevin Hanser
Sent: 31 October 2003 16:48
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Spam whitelist q?

If I put a specific sender into the spam whitelist on MailScanner, will that
also whitelist them for the Filename checking?  I currently have a customer
whose users are complaining about some emails being blocked that they used
to receive (before we implemented the spam relay).  They are getting blocked
by the HTML form filename filter.  If I put the senders into the spam
whitelist, will these messages then get through?  (or do i need to disable
the HTML form check?)

thx

reliance to it is prohibited.