Why do? REQ: ruleset for Mail Archiving

DNSAdmin dnsadmin at 1BIGTHINK.COM
Thu Oct 30 18:54:05 GMT 2003

At 09:51 AM 10/30/2003 -0800, you wrote:
> > Shouldn't Archive Mail = also be a ruleset so you can specify what goes
> > where?
>
>Sure, but I haven't bothered reading the docs on writing rulesets for that
>sort
>of thing ... if you have a rulset to post for this, I'd be happy to peek
>at it.
-SNIP-

The documentation alludes to a ruleset file being a valid setting for 'Mail
Archive =' in MailScanner.conf, but it appears that no one has yet seen an
example.

I'm looking to completely iron out my issues with my recently upgraded
MailScanner from 3.22 to 4.24 before I start attempting to configure
SpamAssassin.

Thanks,
Glenn