SpamAssassin upgrade question...

Mike Kercher mike at CAMAROSS.NET
Wed Oct 29 19:38:12 GMT 2003

As I understand it, the problem with doing RPM installs of SpamAssassin is
the inconsistency of file locations among RPM friendly OS's.  Where Redhat
might expect to find something may not be true on a SuSE box.  Installing
from the tarball gets rid of this potential problem.  I don't upgrade via
CPAN because I don't want my perl installation upgraded by accident if I
have to walk away.

Mike