SpamAssassin upgrade question...

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Wed Oct 29 19:32:53 GMT 2003

Just to add some confusion:
I have always been running spamass from the srpm that redhat provides in
the rawhide dir on their ftp server.

Seems to be working fine for me. I really like the clean install/uninstall
thingies when using rpm's.

Just my 0.02$ :)