Questions about PC Requirements

Miguel Koren O'Brien de Lacy miguelk at KONSULTEX.COM.BR
Mon Oct 27 21:29:02 GMT 2003

Iganacio;

I searched the archives and came up with this sizing which is very close
to what you expect to have:

A dual-CPU 2.4GHz Xeon with 2GB ram and SCSI disk will virus-scan over
1,000,000 messages per day.

This was in a post from Julian on Sep.29.

Miguel
Consultex Informatica.

--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivírus e
 acredita-se estar livre de perigo.