Questions about PC Requirements

Ignacio M. Sbampato listas at VIRUSATTACK.COM.AR
Mon Oct 27 18:27:13 GMT 2003

People,

this is my first message to the list, thanks all to be here. ;-P

My question is about the requirements of a PC running MailScanner + 1(one)
antivirus engine, if:

* We're using it over Sendmail.
* The server process 100,000 email messages per hour
* Every attachment has an average size of 150 KB (a lot of ADSL users)
* It's running over Red Hat 9, without any other important processes.

I didn't found any information about the hardware requirements in the FAQ's.
Thanks a lot for your help.

Ignacio