Redhat Linux ES 3.0 and MS

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Sun Oct 26 19:39:56 GMT 2003

Interesting, I will try to build my own version.

This is a nice starting point:
http://www.uibk.ac.at/zid/software/unix/linux/rhel-rebuild.htm

but they should update it for version 3.0! If EL 3.0 is built on RH9, that
should be a good starting point :)