mailscanner-mrtg

Kevin Spicer kevin at KEVINSPICER.CO.UK
Wed Oct 22 20:43:52 IST 2003

I'm pleased to announce that we have now added support for Postfix and
Exim MTAs and the Solaris operating system to mailscanner-mrtg.  These
are included in the current development snapshot, available at
http://mailscannermrtg.sourceforge.net/snap.html

At the moment these features are experimental, and any feedback
(negative or positive) from testing would be very much appreciated
(please submit feedback using the 'Testers' forum on the sourceforge
site, rather than on this list).

This is not an official release (yet), so existing users of 0.05 should
_not_ upgrade yet (especially if you're doing anything important with
the output!).  There are however a number of improvements over the
previous version (notably in the area of performance when parsing logs),
so any feedback from testing these would also be appreciated.

Assuming there aren't too many bugs found I'm aiming to release 0.06
around the end of the month.

Kevin

--
Kevin Spicer
kevin AT kevinspicer DOT co DOT uk

This message is digitally signed using the GNU Privacy Guard.
My public key may be obtained from http://www.keyserver.net
pub  1024D/E342F442 2002-06-16 Kevin Spicer (I.T. and Tuba!)
     Key fingerprint = 0B7D 76FA E599 21F0 6FD7  EDBC 6BA9 01EF E342
F442