vnames.pl Update

Corey S. McFadden c at CSMA.BIZ
Mon Oct 20 13:42:09 IST 2003

Thanks to a couple contributions, I've posted an update of this script online:
         http://web.csma.biz/apps/vnames.shtml

Aaron Seelye was kind enough to post a Sophos patch, so I integrated that
functionality within the program itself.  There's now a configurable
"scanner" variable.

Jonathan Auld also sent me a bug he found that has also been corrected.

If anyone else has modifications, feel free to e-mail me.  Also, if you
have another virus scanner and want to see support for it, send a few log
lines from your maillog containing virus messages and I'll try to handle it.

Best wishes,
-Corey

--
Corey S. McFadden & Associates,