logging?

Matt Kehler mkehler at WRHA.MB.CA
Mon Oct 20 14:21:26 IST 2003

A mailwatch question...how can I exclude certain email addresses from being logged or showing up in MailWatch?  I don't have a flying clue about mysql or php, so if there is a way, please point me in the right direction to figure it out.  The filter in MailWatch won't work for us, as you can only have one, it doesn't remember it, and I don't want to display the fact that a filter is even on.

My boss gives me a funny look when I show him the reports and our leading recipient/sender is your own mailer-daemon (sending out notices :)

thanks
Matt