MailScanner + SpamAssassin

Roger Jochem roger at RUDNICK.COM.BR
Thu Oct 16 21:10:07 IST 2003

Hello all!

I'm new in the list and I'm using MailScanner for quite a time now... Today I started to install SpamAssassin to increase my Spam Stopping possibilities... Unfortunately, I'm facing the same problem some of you found also:

SpamAssassin installation could not be found

What can I do to solve this? I tried everything by now, and nothing works. I installed SpamAssassin using the TAR file, and It was installed in the default places. I also tried install it in some custom place and setup MailScanner.conf but it didn't work also...

Any Ideas? I have readed all the messages regarding this subject in this mailing list, but none of them seems to solve my problem...

Please, any help would be very appreciated!

Best Regards

Roger Jochem
SBS - SC - Brazil