MailScanner + SpamAssassin

Thu Oct 16 21:30:07 IST 2003

On Thursday 16 October 2003 9:10 pm, Roger Jochem wrote:

> Hello all!
>
> I'm new in the list and I'm using MailScanner for quite a time now... Today
> I started to install SpamAssassin to increase my Spam Stopping
> possibilities... Unfortunately, I'm facing the same problem some of you
> found also:
>
> SpamAssassin installation could not be found

Did you exactly follow the instructions at
http://www.mailscanner.info/install/spamassassin.shtml ?

What did you do differently?

Try following the above instructions and see if you still have the problem.

Antony

--

It wasn't a sight to be seen on an empty stomach, although it could probably
cause one.

 - Terry Pratchett, Soul Music