Command antivirus

Marco Obaid marco at MUW.EDU
Wed Oct 15 21:59:56 IST 2003

Hi,

Quoting Matt Kettler <mkettler at EVI-INC.COM>:

> Agreed, I'm using command AV here. The Linux command-line scanner I use for
> MailScanner works great. It's fast and efficient, and the product is based
> on the f-prot engine, which they license from Frisk.

I second the above testimony. I have not had any trouble with Command AV on
Linux. It is very effecient and the most flexible AV vendor I came across
(ofcourse that might change). Call them and they'll work with you. I payed 3
times more for Sophos and had so much trouble with Sophos AV to finally get it
stable. Command AV never failed me on Linux so far.

Marco