Command antivirus

Matt Kettler mkettler at EVI-INC.COM
Wed Oct 15 21:30:05 IST 2003

At 03:27 PM 10/15/2003, you wrote:
>When I was looking for antivirus solutions, one of the offerings I looked at
>was command antivirus.  I believe their licensing scheme is per user, but
>they were willing to work w/me (although I went a different route due to it
>being slightly cheaper).  What they were willing to do for me was quite a
>bit cheaper than the published rates.

Agreed, I'm using command AV here. The Linux command-line scanner I use for
MailScanner works great. It's fast and efficient, and the product is based
on the f-prot engine, which they license from Frisk.

I can't give quite as high marks to their windows stuff, but none of that
is relevant to MailScanner.